Members of the Healthy Food Retail Action Network share a vision of healthy food being accessible and affordable for everyone. Our network facilitates collaboration and streamlines efforts across member organizations to support equal access and the economic sustainability of healthy and affordable food in New York City.
Our members work together and share expertise and insights to deliver more innovative solutions to the community.
Network with Peers
Meet like-minded peers who share your passion for public health advocacy and see what you can accomplish together.
Make a Greater Impact
NYC is home to more than 25,000 bodegas, 1,000 supermarkets, and 140 farmer's markets. We provide the education and empowerment to help you think bigger.
Learn more about the history and impact of the Healthy Food Retail Action Network by downloading our 2017-2018 Report.
Updates on Healthy Food Retail News in NYC!
Our Member Organizations
- Natural Foods Outlook: Can Strategies Perk Up Growth Rate? September 22, 2018
- Co-op Group gets tough on plastic in new ethical blueprint September 22, 2018
- Hershey's Doubles Down On Healthy Snacks Portfolio September 21, 2018
- Jefferson County Food Safety reports for the week of 9-23-18 September 21, 2018
- Beyond hot dogs: C-stores embrace healthy fare September 21, 2018