Members of the Healthy Food Retail Action Network share a vision of healthy food being accessible and affordable for everyone. Our network facilitates collaboration and streamlines efforts across member organizations to support equal access and the economic sustainability of healthy and affordable food in New York City.
Our members work together and share expertise and insights to deliver more innovative solutions to the community.
Network with Peers
Meet like-minded peers who share your passion for public health advocacy and see what you can accomplish together.
Make a Greater Impact
NYC is home to more than 25,000 bodegas, 1,000 supermarkets, and 140 farmer's markets. We provide the education and empowerment to help you think bigger.
Our Member Organizations
- Comparing Weis Markets (WMK) and Boulder Brands (NASDAQ:BDBD) February 22, 2018
- UAE, get ready to indulge in new healthy foods February 22, 2018
- Soylent Expands to 800 More 7-Eleven® Locations February 22, 2018
- How avocado farmer Jenny Franceschi is taking on food waste February 22, 2018
- Global Nut Meals Market - Increasing Demand from Millennials to Boost Growth | Technavio February 21, 2018