Members of the Healthy Food Retail Action Network share a vision of healthy food being accessible and affordable for everyone. Our network facilitates collaboration and streamlines efforts across member organizations to support equal access and the economic sustainability of healthy and affordable food in New York City.
Our members work together and share expertise and insights to deliver more innovative solutions to the community.
Network with Peers
Meet like-minded peers who share your passion for public health advocacy and see what you can accomplish together.
Make a Greater Impact
NYC is home to more than 25,000 bodegas, 1,000 supermarkets, and 140 farmer's markets. We provide the education and empowerment to help you think bigger.
Our Member Organizations
- Co-op boosts health of runners April 23, 2018
- This is How WonderChef has Become 250 crores Company in Short Span of time April 23, 2018
- Young athletes interested in healthy protein, not French fries April 23, 2018
- The Goods Mart is disrupting traditional convenience stores with healthy foods and sustainable toiletries April 22, 2018
- Multicultural healthy food brand 'Neilly's' launches rice mixes at 1500 Kroger Supermarkets April 21, 2018
Meet our Partners
Healthy Food Retail Action Network is sponsored by Public Health Solutions. Learn more about PHS and our other partners on our Network page.